пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

best in lock price rose




I have been looking for a 2nd job for a couple of months now. I really like my job where�I am at but the salary sucks for what I want to do in the near future. You know, like buying a house, etc.

So, I have been looking at tutoring positions. Applied for this company, met them, went to orientation and thought it was really cool. Turns out it was too far North and�I would be spending too much time driving than anything. Pay was about double what�I am making now. So, I found a job posted on Craigslist. Applied Saturday. Got a call on Monday. Interviewed Tuesday and was hired yesterday. Yikes

My boss at my job now was not too happy. I think she is afraid she will lose me so she was kinda nicely saying I�could not take the job. Talked to her today and she is going to try to work a schedule out so I can do that job. I think she was just freaked. So, I will be making more than double my hourly salary now. Granted I will only be working a few hours a week....but still

Yay Now, off to prepare fo Supernatural
best in lock price rose, best in lodging yorkton, best in london pub, best in london restaurant.



Комментариев нет: