суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

best western richmond suite baton rouge




Today has got to have been one of the best days ever.

First was the football game which was pretty fun. It was kinda hot outside and it was even hotter with our uniforms on. There were a lot of bees in the stadium too for some reason. There isnapos;t really anything thatapos;ll attract bees at the stadium either. I guess itapos;s near something random that attracts bees that I donapos;t know about. The halftime show was pretty good. Even though we tore in a couple of places we quickly got back together. A lot of people said we did really well which surprised me because I thought it wasnapos;t as good as it couldapos;ve been. The pictures of the show suggest the forms were really clean though. Hereapos;re some:







The pictures really surprised me. Maybe we do have a shot at making a 1 at UIL this year. I really hope so. That would be so awesome.

Later on in the day was the Dynamo game. It was extremely fun being with Ash there. Our seats were over by the Texian Army who are these people that go to every game and cheer the Dynamo on and all that. Itapos;s pretty cool. They have drums and they play them the whole game (not even kidding) and chant along to the drum beat. Ash knew most of them. I was just sitting there clapping along to what they were doing. Ash was really into the game too. It was fun sitting next to a real fan because I get into sports games whenever I know whatapos;s going on. So everytime we scored we stood and cheered. I screamed and clapped. Ash screamed, clapped, jumped, high-fived (yea, you get the picture). The Dynamo beat the Galaxy 3 - 0. It felt good to win, but the Dynamo always win home games and theyapos;re just about Houstonapos;s only good sports team that actually wins championships and games (but more importantly championships). Now I really want a jersey, but theyapos;re kinda expensive. I found one on the internet thatapos;s kinda cheap so I guess Iapos;ll see if I can buy that one. So yea, I had shitloads of fun at the game.

Tomorrow I have loads of homework to do. Fuck.


fixture guard lighting wire, best western richmond suite baton rouge, best western richmond suite hotel, best western richmond suites, best western richmond suites baton rouge.



Комментариев нет: