суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

cheapest buffets in las vegas




So this weekend was a complete disaster. First, on Friday, I had to wake up at the butt-crack of dawn so I could carpool to work. Then, like an hour or so into work, I got a text from my mom saying that she was taking my car to be put down. My cat. I was maybe 5 or 6 when we found him and he was less than a month old. Needless to say, it was a long ass day on Friday. So that afternoon, I talked to Nick and he was leaving his key for me so I could go to his place after work. I rode home and then hung out for a few minutes, and then drove to Nicks. I let myself in and sat on the couch and just broke down. I couldnapos;t stop crying. And I felt semi-stupid. Iapos;m crying over a cat. But, that cat has been in my life for so long. And he and I have grown up together and weapos;ve been through hell and back with each other. So I went to lay down early at Nickapos;s. He got home around 11, I think. I kind of woke up. I could hear him eating. And then he came and crawled into bed with me and we layed together for bit. And then we got up. We watched tv until maybe 2:30 or so and then we went to bed. We made love. The best itapos;s been in a while and we fell asleep naked and wrapped around each other. He slept late this afternoon. I feel bad sometimes because he doesnapos;t sleep well. I wish he would get his sleep apnea taken care of. It takes so much out of him. So anyway.. He slept late. And then we went to Target and then to get lunch. And then at like 6pm, he comes up to me and goes, "Hey Jordan and I are going to the bar tonight. Iapos;m going to take a power nap before we go out." Iapos;m sitting there like What The Fuck Just Happened? So Iapos;m like what the hell do I do now? Do I just sit here and wait for him to come home? I didnapos;t want to be alone all night. So of course, my impulses got the best of me and I just left. I packed up all my stuff while he took his nap and I left. Did I over-react? I donapos;t know. But now Iapos;m pissed off that Iapos;m here and not with him. I should have stayed. Iapos;m so stupid. But, I stood up for myself. And Iapos;m happy about that.

Oh well...

center guitar tone wood, cheapest buffets in las vegas, cheapest brown leather bench or ottoman, cheapest brokerage, cheapest broadway tickets.



Комментариев нет: