воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

business ethics in workplace





This journal will be filled with ramblings of mine since recently, I have realized itapos;s something I love doing online. I love reading other peopleapos;s opinions, journalapos;s, and especially fan fictions. I made my background out of icons that agent0fchaos lovingly puts out for her fans :)

I have a thing about becoming a apos;fan girlapos; towards people I take a fondness to. So I might get annoying, OR if you get easily flattered and like having your ego uppapos;d, you might enjoy my praising dedication towards you. *hugs*

I have an obsession with Harley Quinn The Joker alike. However, Iapos;m like a first year student in Hogwarts (Iapos;d like to be in Hufflepuff) when it comes to learning about The Joker, Harley, and the whole Batman world. I still have A LOT of studying to do. Iapos;ve loved Harley since a little girl from the series, same with The Joker. But I crave TDKapos;s Joker, and currently I want to see the comic book versions too. So Iapos;m open to anyone whoapos;d like to help teach me, guide me, or whatever in this whole genre. I do not, and will not pretend to know things about these characters, since I donapos;t know everything. I do know my fair share of Harley, but The Joker is the one Iapos;m yearning to truly learn about. And I mean ALL forms of him. I will end up writing my discoveries, thoughts opinions on here (if I have enough gutts) on what I learned discovered about any of the Jokers. Heath Ledgerapos;s Joker has to be the one Iapos;m fond of most, so heapos;ll be mentioned the most.

Joker, Harley, Batman or anything related to that wonapos;t just be mentioned here. I might mention my few gutt honest opinions about what goes on in life, and my observations. I love observing human emotions Iapos;m deeply into psychology. I wouldnapos;t say that Iapos;m apos;intelligentapos; worthy, but I do know how to use my nogginapos;. Since Iapos;m a completely timid, vulnerable mute in person, Iapos;m quite open online. :)

Welp, remember, Iapos;m a sweet, nice person. So feel free to message, add, comment, you name it. Alrighty, Iapos;m done rambling. (See? I just proved my rambling point here).

Toodles.

-crg



disney downtown movie, business ethics in workplace, business ethics in world, business ethics information.



Комментариев нет: