суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

crown plaza hilton head




Hello Dallas
Well, better things have come, but I refuse to let go of one bad thing in my life. I�donapos;t know if itapos;s me who likes getting hurt, but I try avoiding it as much as possible. I tried avoiding this, I really did. It got as bad as it could for now, and usually this is where Iapos;d give up and forget about him. I could, at this point. I just donapos;t want to.

Thereapos;s someone else, and it has yet to be proven the best thing that couldapos;ve happened to me right now. Yet a big part of me is saying no. I guess Iapos;m too much of a dumbass. I mean, yeah if I move on to someone else, there is still a chance Iapos;ll get hurt. Might as well give it a try, no?

At least Iapos;m not drowning in my big pool of self-pity anymore. I have someone else to talk to when I miss him. Besides, he seems to always pick the best time to call me. Sounds pretty awesome, doesnapos;t it? Of course. I just donapos;t want to get too deep into this, and then realize he was just a rebound all along. Iapos;m pretty sure he isnapos;t, yet itapos;s happened before. I canapos;t afford to confuse myself much more right now.

I hope all is well with you.
Much love



fixture guard lighting wire, crown plaza hilton head, crown plaza helsinki, crown plaza harrisburg pa, crown plaza gold coast.



Комментариев нет: